Friday, December 24, 2010

Everybody Has A Secret



Update: She must like it too!

I turned on the weather channel and Maria LaRosa is wearing the same dress I really liked when I saw her less than two weeks ago. I always thought these ladies had access to an infinite number of outfits, and I'd never see the same one twice.

I wish I had a photo.  It's 8am Eastern ~ flip on your tv before 10 or so and let me know what you think.

I'm guessing she saw her name on the blog and decided to give me a second look. ;)


1 comment:

  1. With the recent blizzard I have been watching more of the Weather Channel than usual. I am not familiar with all of the names of the weatherwomen but I do like their clothing styles.
    If you ever get to FNC you may want to check out Ainsley Earhardt.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!