Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Saturday OUT

Heads up!  Friday the thirteenth falls on a Tuesday this month!

Saturday, I had an invite to game day with our t-friendly group, and to another trans soiree.  I think
Meg and Sharon, before the soiree
that would be my seventh soiree and my sixth game day with Star and friends.

I had a few options:
I could
* go to the games in drab and leave early.  Then I could change and go to the soiree.
* go to the games as Meg, wearing makeup ready to go to a party and change dresses between events.
* go to the games as Meg, and update my makeup and change before the party.
* go to the games (in either mode) and stay until Star throws us out and skip the soiree.
* skip the games and just do the soiree.
* skip a Meg day.

I looked at what's in my backlog, and what's coming up and decided I would give the games a miss.

I was also having a bit of a need-to-be-alone feeling and didn't feel comfortable being around the gamers.  They have all known each other for at least a half a lifetime and sometimes I feel lost among them and that introvert/lost feeling was gnawing at me.  I'm not sure how much of my decision was workload and how much was a need to be alone for a bit.  But I had a lot of fun at the soiree and renewed some acquaintances and met some new girls.

I love games, but I think I made the right call.









4 comments:

  1. That many choices make me jealous. No, seriously, I understand your position, enjoy and keep us posted as usual.

    Must say you’re looking great (as usual ☺).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're standing like a dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worse when I'm trying to keep my heels from disappearing into the soil!

      Delete
  3. Meg, I am glad you made it to the soiree. As for the choices on what to do, I agree it can be both a blessing and a curse. All we can do is trust our intuition and make the best choice we can.

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!