Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Simple Pleasures ~ Two Words

Over the three-plus years I've been writing this blog, I've received many favourable comments on my appearance or clothing.  I've responded to some within the comments, but I'd like to put this up front:

Thank you.

Each and every kind word means a lot to me, and just one can brighten my mood and stay with me all day.

And especially in the last eighteen months or so, I've had many days that needed brightening.

This is the Jewish period of atonement, when Jews are supposed to ask forgiveness for wrongs they've done others.  I always felt that was a negative thing to do; to balance it out with something positive, I like to thank people who deserve be thanked.

That's y'all.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing. I read CMM every day

    ReplyDelete

My day is brighter when I hear from my friends!